Golden Gate Helicopters offers flight training from Private through ATP with several full-time and part-time instructors at our facilities in Hayward (KHWD). We train in both R22s and R44s. We do not offer academy-style training; rather all of our training is one-on-one, tailored to fit your schedule and your expectations. Our flight training program is conducted under Part 61 of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
We offer training toward the following licenses and ratings:
- Private Pilot License — Rotorcraft Helicopter
- Commercial Pilot License — Rotorcraft Helicopter
- Airline Transport Pilot — Rotorcraft Helicopter
- Instrument — Rotorcraft Helicopter
- Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument Instructor— Rotorcraft Helicopter
The best way to get started is to take a Discovery Flight. Call us to schedule a flight and ask preliminary questions. You can also get more answers for frequently asked questions about flight training and more information about the financial investment necessary to earn a helicopter rating here on our website.